Thursday, November 3, 2011

Get started on your Christmas cards with Jamie Harder

This year, I have vowed not to be sending out my Christmas cards the week before Christmas :-) SO....now is the time to get making some cards!


I LOVE the Christmas Home line and I love to mix the 12 x 12 patterned paper with the papers from the 6 x 6 pad. On my first card, I wanted to soften the look a bit, so I added a bit of velum over some of my patterned paper. I also love that I could cut my title, "Joy" from patterned paper. I cut out the holly for my next card and added a fun tag wrapped with a bit of trim.


I have also been reflecting on some of our Christmas traditions and thinking about adding in a few more. Reading "The Night Before Christmas" has been a tradition since I was a kid and I love that now my daughter can read it to me!


What are some of your Christmas traditions?


3 comments:

  1. Love them!! I like how your cards always make we want to make them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are amazing!!! Love the cards! Your mix of pattern paper always amazes me. You rock!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...