We love how Colette created this amazing home decor piece using the Christmas Home paper line.
Designed by: Colette Nederhoff
Featuring: Teresa Collins Christmas Home
1 screen door wall hanging - found at Tender Heart Treasures- can use any kind
of door you find, or make one and put a door knob on it.
Teresa Collins Christmas Home Papers: Christmas Ads, Christmas Decor, Calendar and Words
Teresa Collins Blingage: Amy's Gems, Zac's Bookplate
Cricut Sweet Treats Cartridge
Adhesives: Hot glue, Glossy Accents, E-6000
Red Spray Paint : Krylon
Red Book Ring: Michaels
1. Cut out 13 2 1/2 inch squares from the Ads paper and make cones. I used hot
glue to secure them. Cones are made by rolling one bottom corner and forming
a point. Cut a 3 inch diameter circle of scrap paper to act as a base for the
wreath. Hot glue each cone to the circle by placing the tips in the center of the
circle and glueing them around the whole circle having them touch to create a
2. Cut 2 strips from the same paper - using reindeer side up - strips are 2 inches by
12. Accordian fold them and attatch them together on both ends to make a ring.
Flatten the center of the ring- and it will make a flower. Flatten this flower and
glue on top of the wreath you created. The center of this wreath is one of
Amy's gems. I used E-6000 to glue this since it is metal.
3. Spray Paint the Zac's bookplate red. Cut out one of the green decor pieces from the
Decor paper. This is glued under The wreath on the door.
4. Cut a very small strip of words from the Words paper to fit in the Zac's bookplate.
Glue it inside and then glue it over the Decor piece in middle of the door.
I applied some stickles glitter to the top of the bookplate and words inside.
5. Using the Cricut and the Sweet Treats Cartridge- cut out 13 tags from the holly
side of Christmas decor paper. I made these long tags measuring 4 1/2 inches
tall and 1 1/2 wide. Cut out each of the countdown numbers. Glue the numbers
1-12 on the fronts of the tags. Turn over and glue the rest of the numbers on the
back and using the 13th one for the 25th. Pay attention to the order of these tagsso as to do the Countdown easily if you are flipping them each day. They are hanging on the door handle with a book ring. I tied a ribbon to accent the book ring.
Thank you Colette for such an amazing project!