Wednesday, August 20, 2014

A Very Merry Christmas by Jennifer Haggerty

Hi friends! Jennifer on the blog today to show you a layout I created using the new Candy Cane Lane collection!  This line, with its classic prints,  has the traditional red and green of Christmas with grey and black added in! The colors are perfect to add in other colors, as well or hints of silver and gold! 

 
 
 
I chose to add a bit of gold to my page and cut my title and a snowflake from my die cut machine and a piece of gold foil paper.  I layered die cut snowflakes from the Ephemera Pack as well as added a cute Decorative Brad.
 
 
 
Showing my title cut from gold foil paper (this can be found at any local craft store).   I again added a Decorative Brad, as well as enamel dots.
 





 
 
I love using the Photo Overlays that Teresa includes in her collections!  Many times I will place them at an angle under my photos so portions show through.  I love the little snowflakes on this overlay!



Here I used two of the snowflake die cuts form the Ephemera pack! I also stamped a couple of the small snowflake from the Clear Stamp Set! 


 
 
Thanks for stopping by today!  Check out this collection plus the rest of Teresa's beautiful new releases by going here!  Which is your favorite? 
Have a great day!
-Jennifer

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...