Monday, August 18, 2014

Good Times Mini by Yvonne Blair

Hello everyone.  

Glad to be back with another little project from Nine and Co.
Can I tell you how much I adore this line? hehehe. 
I created this little book to keep with me in my bag. 
 It has a couple little pockets in the front and back to notes or receipts I need to file in. 
 I thought I might write down my very favorite quote here on the right to inspire me whenever I open the book. I probable will write it in pencil so I can replace it from time to time. 
The next page has a pocket on the front and back to stick whatever I need to keep in it. Maybe Lists and Coupons...stuff like that. 

 The Create a beautiful life card swings open and I will probable add a picture of my family there. 
After all they are the beautiful part of my life. 
 And some more places for notes and maybe a few pictures or quotes that inspire me to live happier, more creative and braver.  This line just makes me feel happy looking at it.  The colors are so fun and vibrant.

Hope you enjoyed today's little mini book.  Good Times.  Let's remember them and celebrate them. 
I hope you have been inspired to get creative today! 
If your LSS isn't carrying Teresa's new lines ask them too! You will want them, I promise!
I will be working with Life Emporium next...so excited about that collection too.
It just came in at my LSS and I scooped it up! hehehe. I think I will be hoarding some of this. 
Until next time...

2 comments:

  1. Great Mini - I can't wait to get my hands on this collection. So vibrant and fun!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...