Monday, January 2, 2012

Favorite Projects by Sesil Cratin

Sesil here today to wish you a Happy New Year...we are excited about 2012.  There are many new endeavors that are on the horizon with Teresa Collins Designs.  The big anticipation is the sneak peaks of the new collections that will be released at the end of this month.  I have seen some of the designs...and you are going to LOVE them.  Unfortunately.... I can not show anything just yet...but soon Teresa will be doing some sneak peaks so keep coming back to see what she will unveil.

However, I would like to share a couple of my favorite projects I have made with the current collections.
I have to admit, I love HALLOWEEN.  So here are some projects are featuring Haunted Hallows.


Then my favorite Christmas Home project was:

So overall I LOVED the holiday themed collections. Click the link below to show us your creations. 



You never know....we could as you to be the next Guest Designer. Make sure to check the blog often, we have some FUN things coming soon.   Hope we inspire you to create something beautiful.
Sesil's Blog: HERE 

6 comments:

  1. You are amazing!!! I love what you picked for your faves!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sesil - love your projects!!! My favorite was the Christmas one! So beautiful!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your advent box was amazing!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous projects!!! Love everything made with Teresa Collins paper!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE these projects! Great designs! Anything with Teresa Collins design is always a winner :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...