Friday, December 30, 2011

Happy Holidays TAG by: Sesil Cratin

Sesil here for my last post for the year!  I had an amazing holiday with my family and hope you did the same. I wanted to share a quick tag I made for the Holidays.



I love using Teresa Collins 6x6 pad to help decorate my tags.  The scaled down print makes it the perfect size for cards or tags.  I enjoy using the 6x6 pads and I know you will enjoy them as much as I have in the past couple of months.

We are excited to continue to share inspiring work and new products with you in the NEW YEAR.  Teresa has teamed up with some great companies and we are excited to show you our creations for the up coming year.  Make sure you check our blog for updates and sneak peaks for the new releases for CHA and other announcements.  

We hope to continue to inspire and help you find your creativity. Thank you from all of us here with the Teresa Collins Design Team we all wish you all a  HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!


7 comments:

  1. Sesil - beautiful tag!!! I look forward to seeing more of your work next year!!! Hope you had a wonderful Christmas and a very happy New Year! God Bless

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your tag !! Happy New Year to you !!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wonderful tag Sesil- those chandeliers are always sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful tag! Love the netting with the bling and the red tinsel!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...