Wednesday, February 12, 2014

Celebrate Us by Stacey Michaud

The  new Save the Date collection is drop dead gorgeous.  If I were getting married soon or hadn't scrapped all of my wedding pictures or even knew of anyone getting married, I would use it! 

 
I don't...but I decided to not let that stop me.  Instead, I realized that so many of the themes can fit a variety of scrapbooking topics.  There are countless ways to use this line.  I am celebrating the relationship between Ella and her grandfather on this page. 
 
 
 
I decided to use the large tag as a major focal point.  The new collections have packages of tags and they are fantastic.  I layered the tag by using a black background paper and then put the us chipboard letters on top.  I used a piece of hemp and enamel sticker to top it off.  That design element allowed me to make a strong horizontal line going across the page.  I complimented it with more chipboard, stickers, and wood shapes.

 
 
The little details can easily be filled in using Teresa's collected.  For example, that cute little gem perfectly finishes off the Beautiful chipboard piece.   When using a collection that is based on a theme, look carefully.  There are so many words or motifs that can work across pages.
 
Save the Date worked out perfectly!
 
 
 
 
 

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...