Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Thank You Cards with Tessa


This time of year I'm always in need of thank you cards.  Today I'm sharing a few using the You Are My Happy Collection- I love how they turned out!

TC Tag Thank You Card

I love the metallics in this line- the rose gold is so pretty and shines a lot in real life! 

TC Circle Thanks Card 2

I've put some of my favorite embellishments together with this one- it's the little bits and pieces that bring it together!

TC Banner Thank You Card

Chipboard banners, stickers and some patterned paper makes putting together this one quick!

Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins Designs: You Are My Happy 12x12 papers,  You Are My Happy Sequins, You Are My Happy Chipboard Elements, You Are My Happy Epoxy Dots, You Are My Happy Border Strips, You Are My Happy Decorative Brads, You Are My Happy Sticker Sheet
Other: Cardstock by Bazzill; Linen Thread by Stampin' Up!; Tag and Banner Dies by Reverse Confetti, Sentiment Stamps by Stampin' Up!, Reverse Confetti, and Avery Elle

www.craftygrl.blogspot.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...