Friday, December 27, 2013

Happy Holidays! by Jamie Harder


I hope you all are having a wonderful holiday and spending oodles of time with your families!  I am enjoying spending so much time with these two girls:

There is just so much goodness in Teresa's Santa's List Collection.  I mixed up the border strips with patterned papers along the left hand side and on the right of the picture, I mixed up die cuts and chipboard pieces.







































I finished this layout off with a sprinkling of sequins…LOVE those sequins!!  And a couple of die cuts adhered with dimension dots and the button chipboard!




It has been an absolute pleasure designing for Teresa Collins - she is so crazy talented and truly a wonderful person!  I am filled with so much gratitude to have been part of such an amazing team.  xoxo  Lots of love to you all and to your families this holiday season and all the best in the New Year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...