Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Enter If You Dare- Masquerade Party with Stacy Rodriguez


Hello everyone, Stacy Rodriguez here with you today.  I'm going to share a fun mini album I created with the spooktacular new Masquerade Party collection.  This collection is so fun I just love everything about this line. I created this album for my sister in law using their Halloween photos from last year.

Here is a view of the album itself.  I created this album using the three larger file folders, 2 of the bags, and the packaging from the bags as well.  The binding it done with the We R Memory Keepers Cinch machine and coils.  The ribbon tied on the side is May Arts ribbon that I had in my stash.

This front cover I used the small file folder and embellished it with one of the white bags, a few enamel dots, die cuts and chipboard sticker.


The inside of the cover I placed a spot for journaling.  You can see the first page inside is one of the bags.  It's such a perfect page for any mini album.  I had a few photos left over and you can see that I simply matted the photo and stuck it right in the bag!


The medium file folder is the next page.  On all of the file folders I placed adhesive along the top and bottom to create more pockets throughout the album.  There is a journaling spot behind the photo that slides out.  This is a fun way to add plenty of journaling spots in your albums.  All you do is place adhesive along the sides and bottom of the photo and it holds your journaling cards.


A Halloween party is not complete without treats!  You can even add the recipe on the journaling card, or place it inside the file folder pocket.  I loved the design on the packaging on the right side below, so I turned that into a page as well and covered the flip side with pattern paper.




The last page of the album is the largest file folder that comes in the pack.  This one is so fun and I really didn't want to cover much up so I added the photo then placed the amazing chipboard frame around it.


The entire album is embellished with all of the fabulous goodies that go with the line.  I added a few enamel dots here and there.  Mix the die cut tabs throughout your mini albums and add a staple here and there and you have one amazing mini!

Supplies Used:
Teresa Collins - Masquerade Party Collection
Xyron Adhesive
We R Memory Keepers - Cinch
May Arts - Misc Ribbon

Thanks so much for stopping by today

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...