Friday, August 23, 2013

Masquerade Party Layouts by Jamie Harder

Happy Friday everyone!  I don't know about you but I sure have been enjoying every last bit of the summer sunshine!  Fall is just around the corner...and you know what that means?  Halloween!  I absolutely LOVE Halloween and I was thrilled that Teresa did another amazing Halloween collection.

The Masquerade collection has so many great patterned papers...I used 4 of them of on the layout below!!!  Because my daughter dressed up as a vampire, I decided to cut a few bats from the paper to use as embellishments! It is so great when there are so many fabulous designs on the papers that can also be cut out and used as embellishments, don't ya think?   I also love the stickers, the brads and the enamel dots...so fun!  But my FAVORITE embellishment is the treat bags!!  I know I will be putting treats in them for cute little gifts but they can also be used on layouts to!  I used the bag with the big H - halloween on it, as the title of my page!



The next layout features my youngest daughter - she is such a cute Wonder Woman!  I wanted to include the pumpkin she made on this layout since I thought it was hilarious she wanted to make marshmallow teeth! Ha!  I again had lots of fun mixing in patterned papers, stickers, brads and enamel dots.  This time I cut out a raven from the patterned paper to use as an embellishment!



Thanks for stopping by!  Enjoy your weekend!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...