Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Getting a head start on Christmas!


Hi everyone! I realised the other day that there are less than three months until Christmas... eek! So, as I refuse to buy cards when I have a house full of craft supplies, I thought I'd better get a headstart on my cards and tags.


I recently pinned this image [Source] and knew I wanted to create a project using it as my inspiration. In fact, I love it so much that I will probably use it again and again!


I based the design of my card on the pinterest image, using washi tape as my border, and placing my other elements in a similar position to the most prominent typography in the image. I used the Christmas Cottage collection for these. I made a tag to match, just for fun :)

I'm sure there are lots of you also trying to get ahead of the Christmas panic season... I'd love to see what you're creating!










AMANDA'S BLOG

2 comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...